You haven’t been to Italy unless you’ve been to Sicily.
Imagine the excitement and wonder as you explore the breathtakingly beautiful island of Sicily with Sicilian Food tours.
Carmel, and her Sicilian family welcome you with open arms, giving you an insider’s view of life on the island.
You’ll get to experience Sicily like a local and won’t ever want to leave.
- Be embraced by Carmel’s extended Sicilian Family, and feel like you’ve finally come home.
- Visit the best Mediterranean fish market, where the locals go.
- Enjoy the hospitality, and authentic surroundings of local eating places.
- Taste the freshest, mouth-watering produce you’ve ever eaten – straight from the source.
- Explore the breathtaking scenery of the Ragusa Region and immerse yourself in its culture and rich history.
- Create lifelong memories and meet new friends from this small, intimate tour group.
- And, of course, no food tour would be complete without the opportunity to have a few hands on cooking experiences, making local delicacies and treats.
- There’s also time for relaxing too. And eating. And drinking. And eating. And drinking.
Your Sicilian Food Tour – Ragusa region
Inclusions 7 days & 6 nights
- 6 nights accommodation (Local standard)
- Private vehicle with a professional driver
- 6 x breakfasts per person
- 10 x main meals (lunch/dinner) per person
- All activities specified in the itinerary, including entry fees and local guides where appropriate. Moderate fitness required as lots of walking involved.
- Personal services of restaurateur Carmel Ruggeri, a bilingual ITALO Australian whose heart lives in Sicily.
What one of our guests had to say
You will laugh till you can’t breathe. You will eat till you regret not wearing your fat pants. You will see Sicilian sights that make your eyes weep.
Magic, magic, magic from start to finish. This is by far the BEST tour I have ever been on.
This is a tour you must bring your posse on. Sicilian Food Tours is more than just a food tour, its a memory you will take to your grave
If you want to go on a really really good foodie tour go with Carmel, my wife and I did the last tour and it was as good as it gets. You will see Sicily like a local not a tourist and go to places you would have no hope of seeing without a local like Carmel to guide you.
Next available tour is 8–14 June 2018
Want to learn more?
Explore the itinerary online.
Ready to book?
We limit the spots to 15 per group, so don’t delay.
Need to share with your group?
Download the brochure.
Can’t travel on those dates?
Talk to us about options for private tours (min 4 people).